Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Daniel A. de Araujo" <da...@itautec-philco.com.br> on 2005/02/21 13:45:38 UTC

ENC: Wet 30 to 40 girls hrony and wants you

Hi, guys. We are receiving a lot of kind these spams below. I couldnt
discover a way to block them because there are o lot of types and
combinations. Does someone is having the same problem ? Any ideas to block
it ?

Ps. I dont use bayes.

Thanks a lot,
Daniel.

Enviada em: domingo, 20 de fevereiro de 2005 00:06
Para: Angelac
Assunto: Fw: Wet 30 to 40 girls hrony and wants you

Buenos tardes!

Bandagi

Re: ENC: Wet 30 to 40 girls hrony and wants you

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.
On Monday, February 21, 2005, 4:45:38 AM, Daniel Araujo wrote:
> Hi, guys. We are receiving a lot of kind these spams below. I couldnt
> discover a way to block them because there are o lot of types and
> combinations. Does someone is having the same problem ? Any ideas to block
> it ?

Use SURBLs.  The domain in the spam URI mghtaurism .net has been
listed in SURBLs for at least 30 hours.

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan