Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Haisheng Yuan <hy...@apache.org> on 2022/07/04 02:42:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jing Zhang

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Jing Zhang
become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that she has accepted.

Since Dec 2017, Jing has been an active and continuous contributor to the
Apache
Calcite project. She has pushed high quality patches, fixing and improving
code
around streaming plan.

Jing, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to
tell
us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Haisheng (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jing Zhang

Posted by Jiajun Xie <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jing Zhang.

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yanjing Wang <zh...@gmail.com>.