Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 17:04:34 UTC

Woden extension properites API change

Axis2 devs,

I have implemented a solution for Jira WODEN-47 [1] which adds to the Woden
API generic access to WSDL 2.0 component extension properties. Woden still
supports the original extension-specific APIs, registered via the
ExtensionRegistry, and changes to that existing programming model are
minimal - for Axis2, it's just WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder that's affected
and I've uploaded a patch file to the Jira.

The original requirement came up in a discussion with Glen Daniels at
Apachecon EU 06, so I was wondering if Glen (or maybe Keith Chapman) wanted
to review the changes before I commit to trunk. The best place is start is
the WODEN-47 Jira and a wiki page [2] I've created that describes the
changes. The code is in the 'woden47' branch in Woden SVN [3].

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WODEN-47
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Woden/WSDLExtensionChanges
[3] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/woden/branches/woden47/

regards,