Posted to users@camel.apache.org by javakurious <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/28 19:35:32 UTC

how to define/use multiple properties file in a camel route

Hello,

Can I define multiple properties file to be used in camel configuration ?

    <bean id="config"
class="org.apache.camel.component.properties.PropertiesComponent">
        <property name="location"
value="classpath:META-INF/spring/camel-config.properties"/>
    </bean>
    <bean id="properties"
class="org.apache.camel.component.properties.PropertiesComponent">
        <property name="location"
value="classpath:META-INF/spring/country-code-mapping.properties"/>
    </bean>

The id with "properties" work fine, but config is not being resolved.

I am using camel. 2.12.1

Vineet

Re: how to define/use multiple properties file in a camel route

Posted by javakurious <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again !

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
No only one and it should have id="properties"

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 7:35 PM, javakurious <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can I define multiple properties file to be used in camel configuration ?
>
>     <bean id="config"
> class="org.apache.camel.component.properties.PropertiesComponent">
>         <property name="location"
> value="classpath:META-INF/spring/camel-config.properties"/>
>     </bean>
>     <bean id="properties"
> class="org.apache.camel.component.properties.PropertiesComponent">
>         <property name="location"
> value="classpath:META-INF/spring/country-code-mapping.properties"/>
>     </bean>
>
> The id with "properties" work fine, but config is not being resolved.
>
> I am using camel. 2.12.1
>

> Vineet

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: how to define/use multiple properties file in a camel route

Posted by alexey-s <al...@mail.ru>.
You can specify multiple resources, separated by commas.

<property name="location"
value="prop_a.properties,prop_b.properties,prop_c.properties"/>

Aleksey