Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Keith Young <yo...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 15:49:26 UTC

Re: PERFORMANCE => Changing JMeter defaults to ensure better performances by default

>> Encourage JSR223 Samplers + Groovy  + Caching instead of Beanshell

Can someone point me to some documentation that outlines this better?  If I
include a JSR223 sampler there is no option for Groovy.  The wiki link in
this message thread says to include groovy-VERSION-all.jar in the
jmeter/bin directory, but a download of Groovy 2.0.6 doesn't have that jar.
Is the groovy-2.0.6.jar enough?

What caching is the above point referring to?

Sorry for these questions on the dev list, but that's where this thread
is... :)

Cheers,
Keith.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello sebb
My question was about the initial question:
- changing the jmeter defaults

Regards
Philippe

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: PERFORMANCE => Changing JMeter defaults to ensure better performances by default

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Keith Young <yo...@gmail.com>.