Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by xiaokun <xi...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 10:20:45 UTC

Root cause for "failed to start: Failed to execute mesos-fetcher: Failed to chown work directory"

I am trying to launch a framework in mesos cluster, there is such an error
"failed to start: Failed to execute mesos-fetcher: Failed to chown work
directory"

The root cause is that you has no permission to such path, please change
your account to a proper one.

Re: Root cause for "failed to start: Failed to execute mesos-fetcher: Failed to chown work directory"

Posted by xiaokun <xi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you are right, if user is switched to root, he problem is gone. Just
share the problem here, hope it can help others.
Sorry that I didn't explain clearly:)

Regards,
Xiaokun

Posted by Alexander Rojas <al...@mesosphere.io>.