Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ivan Bondarenko <iv...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/06 13:23:52 UTC

Member deposit account stuck in PENDING

Hello!

I have created test member deposit account but it stuck in PENDING status.

Could you advice me how to push member deposit account to Active status?

Thanks,
Ivan

Re: Member deposit account stuck in PENDING

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Juhan,

I added you to the committers group and you're now an assignable user and
have been assigned to that issue.

We previously had requested that all authenticated users (jira user group
jira-users) be assignable users in the permissions scheme but perhaps with
the move to LDAP it revoked that change in permissions -

I will request it again so non-committers can have issues assigned to them
to help build merit, etc.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Member deposit account stuck in PENDING

Posted by Juhan Aasaru <aa...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Posted by Ivan Bondarenko <iv...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Courage!