Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Darren Haas <dh...@apple.com> on 2015/01/08 05:17:43 UTC

CockroachDB

Hi All,

Anyone playing with CockroachDB on Mesos? (Non Docker for now)

I have been looking at geo-replicated datastore solutions for Mesos, and have been digging into to CockroachDB.

Thanks,
Darren

Re: CockroachDB

Posted by Timothy Chen <ti...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Darren,

I've looking into Cockroachdb as well.

Currently Cockroachdb isn't a fully distributed database yet, and only works on single mode as far as I know. I know that's going to change soon.

Due to this I don't think anyone is running it on Mesos. I plan to play with it on Mesos once it's more ready.

Tim