Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Sudhanya Chatterjee <su...@persistent.co.in> on 2008/04/03 09:00:25 UTC

lucene .net query

Hi,

In our application we require approximate search.

For which we are using FuzzyQuery.

Example -

FuzzyQuery query = new FuzzyQuery(new Term("actions", "Bactericidal"), 0.5f,
1);

On firing search using this query we are getting exception -  Arithmetic
operation overflow.

Do we need to set any specific values before calling the search?

Thanks,

Sudhanya

DISCLAIMER
==========

RE: lucene .net query

Posted by Digy <di...@gmail.com>.
> Do we need to set any specific values before calling the search?
No.

I just run the code below successfully

		IndexSearcher searcher = new IndexSearcher(".......");
            FuzzyQuery query = new FuzzyQuery(new Term("Description",
"test"), 0.5f, 1);
            Hits hits = searcher.Search(query);
            MessageBox.Show(hits.Length().ToString());

Do you have some stack trace etc.

DIGY

In our application we require approximate search.

For which we are using FuzzyQuery.

Example -

FuzzyQuery query = new FuzzyQuery(new Term("actions", "Bactericidal"), 0.5f,
1);

On firing search using this query we are getting exception -  Arithmetic
operation overflow.

Do we need to set any specific values before calling the search?

Thanks,

Sudhanya

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute
or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent
Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.