Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by François Schiettecatte <fs...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/04 16:28:57 UTC

IBatis version in the code?

Hi

I am trying to track down an issue which appeared when I updated to current releases of a batch of software and was wondering if there was a version number that was hard coded in iBatis which I could retrieve to make know which release I was using, knowing whether I am running ibatis-3-core-3.0.0.240.jar or ibatis-core-3.0.jar for example, not a major issue if not.

Cheers

François

Re: IBatis version in the code?

Posted by Marco Speranza <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clinton,

for Maven I've used a pretty plugin to retrieve the svn build number
http://mojo.codehaus.org/buildnumber-maven-plugin/index.html.

Perhaps can be usefull add it into the iBatis build life cycle.

Cheers

Marco Speranza <ma...@gmail.com>

Re: IBatis version in the code?

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.