Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stephan Herzog <e9...@stud3.tuwien.ac.at> on 2006/01/12 12:11:01 UTC

Axis1 - Axis2

Hy there,

still now i used only Axis1 and eversything worked fine - deploy, undeploy and
so on.
But now I had a look at Axis2 and now I'm having problems and some questions:

-) How can I undeploy a WS?
-) How can I get a list of all deployed WS (without Administration console);
like in Axis1 with AdminClient?
-) In Axis1 there was a xml-File including all the deployed services; is there
such a file in Axis2?

Please help me!!

Thanks a lot,

Steve

Re: Axis1 - Axis2

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

-) How can I undeploy a WS?

Stop the server and remove the relevant archive from the  repository. right
now you cannot undeploy a service through the admin application.

-) How can I get a list of all deployed WS (without Administration console);
> like in Axis1 with AdminClient?

point the browser to the Simple axis server (if you are using the Simple
Axis Server) and you should get a web page that shows all the service.
However we have no other mechanism to get the service list other than the
Admin web app for the servlet container case.

-) In Axis1 there was a xml-File including all the deployed services; is
> there
> such a file in Axis2?

Nope. There is no such single file

Please help me!!