Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by EJ...@petersonmachineryco.com on 2008/09/15 18:41:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Security

Hey Guys,
      I have no need for anybody to have access to my server except me. I
run a couple of different webpages but there just standard and don't have
any. need for special security. ie no login pages and no passwords just for
viewing type. Should I add extra security precautions that I should
implement other than the standard. I'm not to concerned about somebody
trying to access the server via remote since I don't have any remote
clients setup. But I don't know to what extent the standard server
configuration goes to protect the rest of my system. Apache 2.2.8
      Thank for your time E.J.