Posted to dev@sedona.apache.org by Felix Cheung <fe...@apache.org> on 2022/09/12 00:41:29 UTC

Website

Please take a look at the bottom of this report
https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/sedona.html

And esp at
https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/sedona

Re: Website

Posted by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org>.
Hi Felix,

I have fixed the website: https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/sedona
However:
1. The trademarks are already shown on Sedona website as required but not
sure why the website check cannot detect them. Probably because the TM
characters are not in HTML format. It is a bit hard to fix.
2. Only GitHub APIs are used in external resources. GitHub resources are
allowed according to ASF privacy policy [1]

The bottom of the report shows that we didn't provide a wiki on Confluence,
but I think it is optional so I didn't fix it:
https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/sedona.html

[1] https://privacy.apache.org/policies/privacy-policy-public.html

Re: Website

Posted by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org>.