Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Murray Cassie <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/10 12:01:58 UTC

repeater widget and binding

Hi all,

does anyone have an example and could send it for the
binding xml for form fields created by a repeater
widget?

Second question: if we use the repeater widget in the
definition file, can we specify different labels for
the repeated widgets? If available I would be thankful
for an example there.

Thanks and cheers
Cassie

Re: repeater widget and binding

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.
a simple example based on cocoon's form examples is here

http://tools.osmosis.gr/pubftp/cocoon/cisco.tar.gz

unpack this in cocoons samples or samples/block and ask

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/cisco/

regards

--stavros

Posted by Jan Hoskens <jh...@schaubroeck.be>.