Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2007/05/26 17:38:11 UTC

tlp site progress

I have been committing changes to turbine-site (no commit messages?) and
deploying the results to http://turbine.apache.org

Those of you that are on the PMC can you please review especially the
new pages under the heading Community.  As with much of what we are
doing with the tlp move, these have been pretty much cloned from the
equivalent velocity pages.

At this stage only the site module has been deployed.  Hopefully
Siegfried will deploy the site for fulcrum (don't forget to move the
directory structure up one level - jakarta.apache.org/turbine becomes
turbine.apache.org).  I will look at 2.3 and trunk next and will then
look at what needs to be brought over from the jakarta site to fill in
the holes.

The new site refers to the new mailing list names, though these are not
yet set up and the old svn locations.  I will give infrastructure the go
ahead to move us over to the new lists and to do the svn move when we
have the new site closer to completed.

Scott

Re: tlp site progress

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Scott Eade wrote:
> I have been committing changes to turbine-site (no commit messages?)
They are coming through now - one or two of them must be sitting in a
spam folders somewhere.

Scott

Re: tlp site progress

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi folks,

+) I uploaded the fulcrum site to http://turbine.apache.org/fulcrum/
+) I still have issues with fulcrum-security and filed a JIRA
+) streamlined a few dependencies in the mean time

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: tlp site progress

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi folks,

I picked the ball and uploaded my current site to

http://people.apache.org/~sgoeschl/fulcrum/docs/

But the build is currently broken so I have to fix this before admitting
that we have a broken build

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: tlp site progress

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.

Re: tlp site progress

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Scott Eade wrote:
> I have been committing changes to turbine-site (no commit messages?)
> and deploying the results to http://turbine.apache.org
>
> Those of you that are on the PMC can you please review especially the
> new pages under the heading Community.  As with much of what we are
> doing with the tlp move, these have been pretty much cloned from the
> equivalent velocity pages.
>
> At this stage only the site module has been deployed.  Hopefully
> Siegfried will deploy the site for fulcrum (don't forget to move the
> directory structure up one level - jakarta.apache.org/turbine becomes
> turbine.apache.org).  I will look at 2.3 and trunk next and will then
> look at what needs to be brought over from the jakarta site to fill in
> the holes.
>
> The new site refers to the new mailing list names, though these are
> not yet set up and the old svn locations.  I will give infrastructure
> the go ahead to move us over to the new lists and to do the svn move
> when we have the new site closer to completed.
The site now has turbine-site and the development versions of turbine
(trunk) and turbine (turbine_2_3_branch).

I have copied over the previous release sites from jakarta - these will
no doubt be full of broken links, but what can you do?  These should
sync across shortly.