Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/11 10:13:13 UTC

Tapestry wiki contribute access

I have a minor update for this page, I made few years back.
https://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToIocOnly

Davor Hrg

Re: Tapestry wiki contribute access

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
I'm wrong, it looks like the wiki is locked against changes by most users
by default, controlled by the list at
https://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/ContributorsGroup

Just send me your user name and I'll add you.

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.