Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Nina Reynolds <ni...@microsoft.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/23 16:03:38 UTC

Microsoft Commerce + Ecosystems Pride Tech Talk Opportunity

Hello,

My name is Nina Reynolds; I am a software engineer in Microsoft’s Commerce + Ecosystems division, and a Chapter Lead at the Commerce + Ecosystems GLEAM (Global LGBTQI+ Employees and Allies at Microsoft) ERG.

In June, we are hosting a series of pride events, and I’m trying to see who I can assemble for a panel working-titled “Pride for Techies.”

I’m contacting people within open source organizations important to the organization’s software stack to see if someone is interested in a paid speaking opportunity and is either:

  *   A member of the LGBTQI+ community who wants to speak deeply about a technical topic in this space
  *   A contributor who is willing to speak on their diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts in the open source community as it pertains to LGBQTI+ contributors

Internally, we and our friends in Data are big fans of Apache Spark, Parquet, and Kafka, so a member of the Apache contributor or DEI community would be awesome!

Thank you for your time,

_____
🌸🌺🌸
_____
Nina Reynolds
Software Engineer II
[cid:image001.png@01D83EAE.065190B0]

Re: Microsoft Commerce + Ecosystems Pride Tech Talk Opportunity

Posted by D F <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello myName is Damien Fulgham I am interested in attending the event for
Pride and Speaking
About Diversity inclusion Of LGBTQ community In Techies. Email:
damienfulgham82@gmail.com
Phone: 4155326883

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.