Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by pawel <d....@op.pl> on 2018/04/27 22:42:03 UTC

Karaf Web Console Log

Hi, I'm using a web console to watch a log, but there is a limit about 100,
where can I change it ?

Re: Karaf Web Console Log

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
No, it's not based on hawtio, it's based on Felix WebConsole.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf Web Console Log

Posted by Alexandre Briani Kieling <ab...@redhat.com>.

Re: Karaf Web Console Log

Posted by pawel <d....@op.pl>.
Hi,

Re: Karaf Web Console Log

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Oh sorry, you mean webconsole, I understood shell console.

That's the default value in the log webconsole plugin. Let me check if there's a
param to change it.

Regards
JB

On 04/28/2018 12:11 PM, pawel wrote:
> I'm using Karaf v.4.0.4.
> In this file is set size as 500 but it don't have influence on limit of log
> in web console.
>
> "...
> # The number of log statements to be displayed using log:display. It also
> defines the number
> # of lines searched for exceptions using log:exception-display. You can
> override this value
> # at runtime using -n in log:display.
> #
> size = 500
> ..."
>
> Regards

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Karaf Web Console Log

Re: Karaf Web Console Log

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

The size of the buffer is defined in etc/org.apache.karaf.log.cfg via the size
property.

What's version of Karaf are you referencing as we changed the way of dealing
with LRU ?

Regards
JB

On 04/28/2018 12:42 AM, pawel wrote:
> Hi, I'm using a web console to watch a log, but there is a limit about 100,
> where can I change it ?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net