Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com> on 2014/05/02 23:57:26 UTC

Giraph Integration

Hi all,

A long time ago, we talk with Julien and Lewis about major needs for 2.x on
the maillist.

As far as I know Giraph use only map slots as works. At the present our
architecture of scoring plugins dont permit. IMHO We should create a
pluggable RankingJob like as IndexingJob. The Pluggable architecture can
permit us for implementing custom pagerank algorithms.  Wdyt?

Now we use different giraph algorithms similar thia solution. If this makes
sense for everybody, After 2.3 releaes i can implement it.

I wait your comments

Talat