Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/03 18:51:58 UTC

Re: Avoid blocking producers

Hi Chris,

we are currently ironing out all remaining issues so we can feel
comfortable calling for a vote for a GA release of ActiveMQ very
soon. We want to actively start discussing the changes required on
the dev list - but want to get 4.0 settled first. So if you could
bear with us for another week or two we'd appreciate it. Currently
there are no  design docs as such - but we'll pass one around soon
for discussion.

cheers,

Rob

On 28 Apr 2006, at 20:25, Larrieu, Christopher wrote:

> Great!  But what exactly does "side-by-side" mean?  Does this imply
> that whatever changes you make will be swappable with existing
> code?  Are there any design documents that we can review in order
> to understand how your improvements will affect our goals and/or
> meet our needs?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

Rob Davies