Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephen Smithstone <st...@btinternet.com> on 2002/05/21 09:32:21 UTC

Cocoon one step closer

Ok seems i have cocoon workin in some respects now :-)

I just downloaded the cocoon2 and not 2.0.2 and now i can get to
transform

however it only picks up on

localhost:8080/cocoon/lnxserv/

and not

localhost:8080/cocoon/lnxserv

heres my cocoon sitemap entry for the lnxserv

<map:pipeline>
	<map:match pattern="lnxserv/**">
		<map:mount uri-prefix="lnxserv" src="lnxserv/" check-reload="yes" />
	</map:match>
</map:match>

my site map is working in the lnxserv/ cos once u go to lnserv/ it loads
up the index.html file how ever i will add it to the end here

<map:match pattern="">
	<map:redirect-to uri="index.html" />
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="index.html">
	<map:read src="static/index.html" />
</map:match>

Any help would help as im nearly there now :-)

Ta

Stephen

Re: Cocoon one step closer

Posted by Paul Gilligan <pd...@oyap.net>.
have you tried the latest version fom CVS ??? I am running that a the
moment from a few days ago runs fine.

RE: Cocoon one step closer

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
Stephen,