Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Nuwan Jayawardene <ns...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/18 07:58:26 UTC

Error when amending WSDL Endpoint serialization unit tests

Hi All,
I've been working on writing new unit tests related to the $subject and
encountered the following error with a build failure.

[image: image.png]

My implementation involves adding a new generic method to
the DefaultEndpointFactory. The associated commit can be found here
<https://github.com/apache/synapse/pull/55/commits/7b330d3503475ce5e7b3c51007f42c39d3f4806b>
.
While the existing testWSDLEndpointSerializationTest()
<https://github.com/apache/synapse/blob/d7e0f773b2daa7b4bb8f2148cf45789c1ca45b24/modules/core/src/test/java/org/apache/synapse/config/xml/SendMediatorSerializationTest.java#L116>
method operates fine [with my new generic method], the test fails when I
create a new test method and use the exact same parameters as show here
<https://github.com/apache/synapse/blob/d7e0f773b2daa7b4bb8f2148cf45789c1ca45b24/modules/core/src/test/java/org/apache/synapse/config/xml/SendMediatorSerializationTest.java#L153>
.
SOAP endpoint serialization testing with my implementation works fine.

Not sure if this is an issue with how my test is written or how WSDL URI
are formulated.
Would appreciate some thoughts on this or can be discussed during the upcoming
code review <https://meet.google.com/yob-sfhb-usk> on Friday (20th) this
week.

Kind regards
--
*Nuwan Jayawardene*
Assistant Lecturer, Informatics Institute of Technology (IIT).

https://www.linkedin.com/m/in/nuwanjaya

Re: Error when amending WSDL Endpoint serialization unit tests

Posted by Nuwan Jayawardene <ns...@gmail.com>.
Noted Andreas and thank you!
I had a code review with @Isuru Udana <is...@gmail.com> and he pointed
this out along with a couple of other changes.
Currently working on finalizing them.

Will update this thread with the PR link once finalized.
Kind regards

Posted by Andreas Veithen-Knowles <an...@gmail.com>.