Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Ken Gilmer <kg...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/04 02:48:11 UTC

Re: Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file

Sorry I can't provide any help in fixing this but am wondering...is it
working now?  I'm planning on a httplite release shortly.

thx!
ken

Posted by Ken Gilmer <kg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arjun,

  FYI, I did not encounter a 401 error so far during my latest release of
httplite.

thx,
ken

Posted by Arjun Panday <ar...@alcatel-lucent.com>.
Thanks Carsten, I'll keep this in mind.

but something is telling me I'm not quite through with this release!

-arjun

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Great news :)

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file

Posted by Arjun Panday <ar...@alcatel-lucent.com>.
Abort!

Posted by Arjun Panday <ar...@alcatel-lucent.com>.
Hi everyone,

Posted by Arjun Panday <ar...@alcatel-lucent.com>.

Posted by Arjun Panday <ar...@alcatel-lucent.com>.
Good point Carsten,

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file

Posted by Arjun Panday <ar...@alcatel-lucent.com>.
Hi Ken,