Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu> on 2017/01/28 00:44:39 UTC

Gerrit Status

Hey guys,
You can use Gerrit again for the time being, I had to roll back the
upgrade because there's some issues with the OAuth plugin at the
moment. I'm going to try an older version but I have to test it first.

I'll send another mail when I take Gerrit down again for a few hours
to retry the upgrade.

- Ian

Re: Gerrit Status

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.
Gerrit's back up, be sure to sign in via Yahoo ID first. If you sign
in via Google/Github first, before you manually link your identity, it
will make duplicate accounts.

Re: Gerrit Status

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.

Re: Gerrit Status