Posted to user@flink.apache.org by drystan mazur <dr...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/06 20:08:59 UTC

Csv data stream

HelloI am reading a csv file with flink 1.1.2 the file loads and runs but
printi= ng shows nothing ?      TupleCsvInputFormat oilDataIn;
TupleTypeInfo<Tuple9&lt;String,String,String,
String,String,String,                      String,String,String>>
oildataTypes;      BasicTypeInfo[] types =3D
{BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,BasicTypeIn=fo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,
BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO=,BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,
BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO=,BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO};
oildataTypes =3D new TupleTypeInfo<>(types);      oilDataIn =3D new
TupleCsvInputFormat<>(oilPath,"\n",",",oildataTypes=);      oilDataStream
=3D env.createInput(oilDataIn,new TupleTypeInfo(Tuple9.= class, types));
oilDataStream.print();env.execute("Flink Java API Skeleton");The code runs
ok I just wanted to view the datastream what I am doing wrong=  ?Thanks

Re: Csv data stream

Posted by drystan mazur <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fabian,
I am running on a IDE and the code runs all ok just no output from the
datastream
Thanks

Re: Csv data stream

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

how are you executing your code? From an IDE or on a running Flink instance?
If you execute it on a running Flink instance, you have to look into the
.out files of the task managers (located in ./log/).

Best, Fabian