Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by nauu <bo...@qq.com> on 2019/12/09 09:23:19 UTC

The discussion of duplicate constants

Hi:

	I'd like to discuss about optimize the Constants. Because JDBC class driver are duplicate define ,such as:

public static final String JDBC_POSTGRESQL_CLASS_NAME = "org.postgresql.Driver";
and
public static final String ORG_POSTGRESQL_DRIVER = "org.postgresql.Driver";

    There are same effect, We can use one of them. If everyone think it is necessary , I will create an issue and fix it.

boness@qq.com
zhukai/nauu ygsoft

Re: The discussion of duplicate constants

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 Agree with you

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com

nauu <bo...@qq.com> 于2019年12月10日周二 上午11:04写道:

Posted by nauu <bo...@qq.com>.
I had created an issue and start to solve it.

The issue is here https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/1425 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/1425>

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.