Posted to users@camel.apache.org by milltj <mi...@drop-tank.com> on 2013/10/05 14:59:16 UTC

Mina2 disconnectOnNoReply Help???

I am hoping that someone can help me with my problem. I have a client
application that sends XML messages to Camel. I am using Mina2 v2.11.1
component in Camel as a endpoint to consume incoming XML. I have no control
over the client application and in most cases it requires a response to the
request. However there are a 2 messages that do not require a response. I am
finding that if I do not respond to every message then it will drop the
connection, this is not desired as it needs to maintain the connection
wether a response is sent or not. I tried to set the disconnectOnNoReply =
false, but it does not seem to be working as it continues to drop the
connection. My route in camel is setup as…

<camel:route>
        <camel:from
uri="mina2:tcp://10.5.60.60:9000?codec=#myDecoder&amp;disconnectOnNoReply=false"/>
        <camel:bean ref="OutputProcessor"/>
</camel:route>
Is it possible that I am doing something wrong in my encoder that is causing
this to happen? My encoder looks like…

@Override
public void encode(IoSession is, Object o, ProtocolEncoderOutput peo) throws
Exception {

    if (o != null) {
        IoBuffer ioBuffer = IoBuffer.allocate(512, false);
        ioBuffer.setAutoExpand(true);
        ioBuffer.setAutoShrink(true);
        byte[] responseByteArr = (byte[]) o;
        ioBuffer.put(responseByteArr);
        ioBuffer.flip();    //Flip it or there will be nothing to send
        peo.write(ioBuffer);
        peo.flush();
    }
}
If anyone can shed some light on this I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Tim