Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com> on 2000/12/04 22:26:44 UTC

Where is aprlib.dsp?

Did it get lost in the move to the APR reporitory. Apologies if I missed an
earlier post on this...

Bill

RE: Where is aprlib.dsp?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
IMHO, all these win32 buildisms aught to land in helpers/ ... if
there is no disagreement I'll drop them there (.mak/.dsp/.dsw).

That is, all but the test/aprtest.dsp, since we wish it would go
away when we purge the test/ tree.

Bill

Re: Where is aprlib.dsp?

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.

_
> Ryan Bloom                        rbb@apache.org
> 406 29th St.
> San Francisco, CA 94131
---

Re: Where is aprlib.dsp?

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
aprlib.dsp doesn't exist in apache-2.0 or APR, at least not that I can
find.  This file should be generated from the new apr.exports file now
anyway, so it shouldn't be stored in CVS.  I don't know when it was
removed, because I can't determine where it used to live to check the CVS
history.

BTW, I expect to have httpd-2.0 fully building again in about two or three
hours.

Ryan

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> Did it get lost in the move to the APR reporitory. Apologies if I missed an
> earlier post on this...
>
> Bill

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131