Posted to users@camel.apache.org by srikanthsettivari <sr...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/03 09:07:10 UTC

Camel transactions

Hi,
My route is like this

from (dbtq:bd)
.to(direct:myendpoint)
from(direct:myendpoint)
.to(jms:activemq)

Here
from (dbtq:bd)
.to(direct:myendpoint)

dbtq:bd is always polling the records from database and putting in to the
direct endpoint, after getting the records from data base we are updating
the status like completed, if we can get any errors in between this route we
need to roll back the status in database like not completed. how can we
handle transaction here.

Another one is

from(direct:myendpoint)
.process(new Processor())
.to(jms:activemq:myqueue)

 we are getting the records from direct end point and process the recrods
and send to jms queue.
How can we handle the transaction here

Thanks:

Re: Camel transactions

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Start by reading this EIP
http://camel.apache.org/transactional-client.html

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 9:07 AM, srikanthsettivari
<sr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> My route is like this
>
> from (dbtq:bd)
> .to(direct:myendpoint)
> from(direct:myendpoint)
> .to(jms:activemq)
>
> Here
> from (dbtq:bd)
> .to(direct:myendpoint)
>
> dbtq:bd is always polling the records from database and putting in to the
> direct endpoint, after getting the records from data base we are updating
> the status like completed, if we can get any errors in between this route we
> need to roll back the status in database like not completed. how can we
> handle transaction here.
>

> Another one is
>
> from(direct:myendpoint)
> .process(new Processor())
> .to(jms:activemq:myqueue)
>
>  we are getting the records from direct end point and process the recrods
> and send to jms queue.
> How can we handle the transaction here
>

> Thanks:

Claus Ibsen