Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2003/02/27 12:13:27 UTC

New Cocoon Committer

Could you please create a user for Bruno Dumon (prefered either
bruno@apache.org or bdu@apache.org) and give him karma for the Cocoon
project.

Thanks,

J.

of this email.

Moving lists (Was: Re: New Cocoon Committer)

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Brian Behlendorf" <br...@collab.net> wrote:

> Also, when is a good time to move the cocoon list(s) to cocoon.apache.org?
> And set up a pmc@cocoon.apache.org list, etc?

I can take care of the move once the PMC agrees to make it happen...

    Pier

RE: New Cocoon Committer

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
No problem.  Account created, password sent, commit privs granted.  :)

	Brian

RE: New Cocoon Committer

Posted by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com>.

Re: New Cocoon Committer