Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/02/01 11:21:38 UTC

Logging off...

Hey guys...
    I'm unsubscribing from the mailing lists, need to take care of a
transoceanic relocation (moving back to old Europe). If you need help on
website/email/bugzilla/whatever, you know how to reach me, and Vincent has
my phone number :)

Keep up the great work! :)

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli                                 <ma...@betaversion.org>
I'm selling my Sony Vaio Z505. Check out <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>

Re: Logging off...

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vh...@eng.sun.com>.
Pier,

Thanks a lot for all the help you have provided to the project and
good luck with your move!
Cheers.
V.