Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Xinyu Liu <xi...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/04 22:07:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Change Apache Samza git comments/merge email recipient to commits@samza

Hi, All,

Our dev mailing list has been flooded with github comments/merges so it's
really hard to see the meaningful discussions and user engagement. Shall we
move dev@Samza off the JIRA/github messages? We will use
commits@samza.apache.org as the recipients.

In addition, I think we should have most of our open source discussions in
the dev mailing list to raise visibility as well as attract contributors.

Please let me know if you are ok or have objections to this change. It's
a +1 on my side.

Thanks,
Xinyu

Re: [DISCUSS] Change Apache Samza git comments/merge email recipient to commits@samza

Posted by Bharath Kumara Subramanian <co...@gmail.com>.
+1 to separate discussion and commit threads.

Posted by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 to the proposal Xinyu.

Posted by Prateek Maheshwari <pr...@gmail.com>.