Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com> on 2017/05/18 14:44:31 UTC

Re: Ignite 2.0 issue with Tableau live ODBC connection

Hi,

First of all, Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the
community
can receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

Query looks weird. What kind of data are you trying to fetch?

Best Regards,
Igor

Re: Ignite 2.0 issue with Tableau live ODBC connection

Posted by pingzing <ji...@gmail.com>.
Tableau report has "DISTINCT COUNT" field which doesn't work well with
ignite. After I removed it, live refresh is OK.

Re: Ignite 2.0 issue with Tableau live ODBC connection

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Was it working prior to 2.0?

Guys, who's familiar with SQL engine, could you take a look?

Best Regards,
Igor