Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Chandrasekhar R S <rs...@india.hp.com> on 2002/07/02 11:02:28 UTC

Mod_Perl Compilation with HPUX Native CC

Hello everyone,
	I must compile Mod_perl on HPUX 11.0 with HPUX's native CC, instead of gcc.

	Are there any configuration parameters need to be set such that Mod_Perl is
compiled using "cc".

Thanks
Chandra.

Namaste,
R S Chandrasekhar
rsr@india.hp.com
091-080-2052427rsr@india.hp.com
Phone : 2052427

Re: Mod_Perl Compilation with HPUX Native CC

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be>.
At 11:02 02.07.2002, Chandrasekhar R S wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>         I must compile Mod_perl on HPUX 11.0 with HPUX's native CC,
> instead of gcc.
>
>         Are there any configuration parameters need to be set such that
> Mod_Perl is
>compiled using "cc".

I don't know if mod_perl will compile with HP-UX cc, but if you want to
try, you must first of all have a perl binary compiled with cc. Then
mod_perl should pick that automatically.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be