Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/08/24 14:41:17 UTC

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 345 - Failure

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #345)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/345/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/1.2] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 353 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #353)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/353/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 352 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #352)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/352/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/1.0] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 351 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #351)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/351/ to view the results.

Re: CI reaction time (was Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 350 - Still Failing)

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

On 25.8.15 8:41 , Davide Giannella wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> our jenkins relies on github as it allows the "on commit" build, rather
> than the time-scheduled of svn. AFAIR it's not possible in jenkins to
> have OOTB an on-commit build.
>
> Unfortunately GH lags behind somewhere like 12-15 hours which, IMO,
> makes the CI pretty useless.

This seemed like a one off to me last week. Usually the lag is more like
20min to 1h.

> I see two approaches here:
>
> (1) We try first our mirror on apache git (if possible)
> git://git.apache.org/jackrabbit-oak.git and see how it goes.

Fine with me.

> (2) We go straight to svn and we schedule a build every XXX. I'd say 30
> minutes.

-1, unless we find a good alternative for running CI build on the
branches. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-2476?focusedCommentId=14564553&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14564553

Michael

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
On 25/08/15 08:41, "Davide Giannella" wrote:
>(1) We try first our mirror on apache git (if possible)
>git://git.apache.org/jackrabbit-oak.git and see how it goes.

sounds good to me. why did we hook up jenkins to github anyway?

Regards
 Marcel

Re: CI reaction time (was Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 350 - Still Failing)

Posted by Tomek Rekawek <re...@adobe.com>.
Hi Davide,

On 25/08/15 08:41, "Davide Giannella" <da...@apache.org> wrote:

>Hello team,
>
>our jenkins relies on github as it allows the "on commit" build, rather
>than the time-scheduled of svn. AFAIR it's not possible in jenkins to
>have OOTB an on-commit build.
>
>(2) We go straight to svn and we schedule a build every XXX. I'd say 30
>minutes.

It’s possible to configure Jenkins to poll the SCM (eg. SVN) every x minutes (eg. 5) and run the build only if there is a new commit - the appropriate configuration option is Build Triggers / Poll SCM.

Best regards,
Tomek

CI reaction time (was Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 350 - Still Failing)

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #350)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/350/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 349 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #349)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/349/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 348 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #348)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/348/ to view the results.

Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 347 - Still Failing

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-it-osgi:1.4-SNAPSHOT
(/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Apache Jackrabbit Oak
matrix/jdk/jdk1.8.0_11/label/Ubuntu/nsfixtures/SEGMENT_MK/profile/pedantic/oak-it-osgi/pom.xml)
has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact
org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-parent:pom:1.4-SNAPSHOT and
'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 23, column 11 ->
[Help 2]

Should be fixed with http://svn.apache.org/r1697369. Sorry for the noise.

Michael

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 346 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #346)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/346/ to view the results.