Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Williamson, Siehnai" <sw...@docucorp.com> on 2000/05/25 23:47:33 UTC

Error Mssgs not showing

Hi,

I am using the SAX parser and whenever I get a parsing error the msg()
function does not contain any messages.  Is there something else I should do
to load the message?

Thanks,
Siehnai Williamson

Re: Error Mssgs not showing

Posted by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com>.
Error Mssgs not showingIf you are using Win98, then that's it. We discovered that the resource loading code wasn't working on Win98, just NT. So we had to go down to a lower level API to get it working. If you are on 98, then you might want to try to get the most recent code and see if that works for you. Otherwise, just want for the upcoming release.

Dean Roddey
The CIDLib Class Libraries
Charmed Quark Software
droddey@charmedquark.com