Posted to users@flex.apache.org by bilbosax <wa...@comcast.net> on 2016/10/21 02:22:18 UTC

Strange Element in MobileGrid Header

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I thought I would bring
it up here and see if anyone has noticed it.  I created a MobileGrid and
thanks to everyone here, it it working awesome!  But I noticed something odd
in the header.  If you do not change the widths of the columns, the header
is a nice smooth bar that separates its columns using a nice vertical
pipe-type character.  But if you change the width of any of your columns,
you get a very fine line that goes up and down the full height of the header
in addition to the pipe character and offset by a pixel or two, and it just
looks wrong.  Any thoughts as to how to make that artifact disappear without
creating an entire custom skin for the header?  Has anyone else ever seen
this?

Thanks

Re: Strange Element in MobileGrid Header

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
It might be a bug in the skin assets.  Do you have a screenshot that shows
this artifact?

Thanks,
Om