Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Badhavat <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 20:52:06 UTC

Re: Implementing SSH in our Community Project - Apache Commons-Net as a part of Google Summer of Code

Hi

I'm sry, the link given in the previous mail requires sign in. so please do
follow this link: my application <http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/%7Evinod>

earliar message was:

I would like to participate in Google Summer of Code(GSoC) - open source
develepment program for students. As a part of GSoC, I applied to Apache
Commons-Net ( our community project ). This project involves implementation
of SSH in java and provide the SSH protocol access to the application
developer or user.

application link: my application <http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/%7Evinod>

Any suggestions/inclusions to this project are appreciable

Thank you
Vinod