Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net> on 2017/08/01 18:32:21 UTC

Re: /v2 API -- will there ever be a /v3?

Bumping this up.

Last call in case we want to change the endpoint, which I think we should!

Anshum

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
I just realized that this issue was deprioritized from being a blocker. I
strongly believe that this should be done now (7.0) to avoid user confusion
going forward. I added a simple patch there (SOLR-11183); can someone
please take a look?

Posted by Noble Paul <no...@gmail.com>.
created a blocker ticket

Posted by Noble Paul <no...@gmail.com>.