Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Johan Lundahl <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/19 17:18:42 UTC

Hide toolbox from landing page

Hi,

I´m trying to configure jetspeed 2.2.1 to display a three column layout with
the first being a narrow page navigator when not logged in and then two
columns for default portlets. When a user logs in, I would like to display
the same kind of layout but also show the toolbox under the page navigator
to the left.
I understand that I probably have to do the changes needed in template.tpsml
right? But how can I make it show only when a user is logged in? Or is it
possible to put the toolbox in default-page.psml and have it shown in the
leftmost column which comes from the template if I´ve understood correctly?

thanks
Johan

Re: Hide toolbox from landing page

Posted by Johan Lundahl <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the help! It worked like a charm.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.