Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Patrick Crocker <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/13 00:10:29 UTC

Re: Cannot install on Windows!

Clifton,

I ran into this same problem.  My laptop came from the manufacturer with a
PATH statement that looked like this:

PATH=c:\Program Files\Application One;"C:\Program Files\Application Two"

The double quotes around the second entry are the culprit.  So, make sure
your path statement is clear of any double quotes when you echo it out:

echo %PATH%

- Patrick.