Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Benson Cheng <Be...@viacore.net> on 2004/03/03 23:58:44 UTC

Build XSD/DTD model

I am trying to write an application that parses a XSD or DTD file, build
a model tree of the XSD/DTD, and then display the model tree in a tree
view.  How can I use Xerces built-in classes to accomplish this?  May be
an example will be great.

Thanks,
Benson.

Re: Build XSD/DTD model

Posted by Lingzhi Zhang <lz...@cse.ogi.edu>.
You could load the schema into XSModel, which is an interface that
you could get everything in your schema. You could look at the Xerces xml
schema api and build a tree based on your needs.

Stephen