Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Scott Tavares <st...@cox.net> on 2003/11/07 03:24:28 UTC

copying the dependencies

Hi all, I'm writing a maven plugin for the JWSDP-1.3. I was using maven
rc-1 with the following tag in a goal:

    <deploy:copy-deps todir="${jwsdp.build}/WEB-INF/lib"/>

which worked well. But I decided to build maven from cvs and to start
using artifact and group ID's. Now the above tag does not work anymore.
So my question is, is there a replacement tag I should be using or did
something break between rc1 and what's in CVS as of 9:00 pm est. us?

TIA,

-ScottTavares-

p.s. I plan on contributing my jwsdp plugin once it is done if anyone is
interested in it.