Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by slawek <s....@gmail.com> on 2012/10/09 17:05:31 UTC

tomee on openshift

Hello,
Has onyone try to run tomee on openshift cloud? I started tomee success
there and  easy (servlet, jsp, spring -mvc) applications works fine. But
when I deploy application contains ejb or jpa jvm fail. This cloud looks
fine, but is it possible to use it with tomee?
Best Regards
sw

-----
Best Regards
sw

Re: tomee on openshift

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
It would be interesting to figure out what you would get on Heroku
Enterprise For Java in terms of infrastructure...

Re: tomee on openshift

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: tomee on openshift

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Just downloaded it on my Mac to run on a VM but did not got time until now
:-(

Re: tomee on openshift

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: tomee on openshift

Posted by zeeman <ha...@fastmail.us>.
Any info on having a streamlined way of deploying to Tomee on Amazon?

Re: tomee on openshift

Posted by slawek <s....@gmail.com>.
To start tomcat I follow this tutorial:
https://openshift.redhat.com/community/blogs/free-apache-tomcat-hosting-in-the-cloud-for-java-applications-its-called-openshift
Openshift looks great becouse I have access direct to shell.

Best Regards
sw

-----
Best Regards
sw

Re: tomee on openshift

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: tomee on openshift

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
doing the same i did with cloudfoundry should work but i think nobody done
it today: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/tomee-on-cloudfoundry/

*Romain Manni-Bucau*