Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Recloux <th...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/14 18:31:36 UTC

Re: distributionDirectory and siteDirectory tags

> Any clues to why this is happening?

No idea, it do not use it for the moment.

> Also, is there an archive where I can view old threads to this mailing
> list?

Yes :
http://www.mail-archive.com/users%40maven.apache.org/
and
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=149

--
Thomas Recloux

Re: distributionDirectory and siteDirectory tags

Posted by Eric Black <eb...@concord.org>.
Thanks Thomas and Brett, I was omitting the distributionSite tag in
project.xml. Once I specified that, it worked fine.

Re: distributionDirectory and siteDirectory tags

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I actually recommend marc.theaimsgroup.com.

Don't use eyebrowse if you want to search. It can't find anything after 2003.

As to the original question: I think if you omit distAddress,
distDirectory is ignored, so it is probably being deployed to
repo.central.directory/<artifactId>.

Try a small project with only the dist directory bit and get that
working first - if adding site afterwards breaks it, file it in JIRa.

Cheers,
Brett