Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Marvin <no...@apache.org> on 2013/07/01 17:11:54 UTC

Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2013 ([ppmc])

Dear podling,

This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator PMC.
It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your quarterly
board report.

The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 17 July 2013, 10:30:00:00 PST. The report
for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator PMC
requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks before the board meeting, to allow
sufficient time for review and submission (Wed, Jul 3rd).

Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator PMC, and
subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the very latest you
should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board meeting.

Thanks,

The Apache Incubator PMC

Submitting your Report
----------------------

Your report should contain the following:

 * Your project name
 * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the project
   or necessarily of its field
 * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
   graduation.
 * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of
 * How has the community developed since the last report
 * How has the project developed since the last report.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2013

Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this page is
      created from a template.

Mentors
-------
Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on the
Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are following the
project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms for the Incubator PMC.

Incubator PMC

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2013 ([ppmc])

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
I don't have the appropriate karma to grant access on the incubator
wiki. Ask on general@

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
David,
Please grant karma to lakmal.

Azeez

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi David/Samisa,
>
> I tried to login to the wiki but failed. Invalid Username and password
>
> Azeez can you try.
>

> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 6:14 AM, David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:
>
>> Samisa:
>>
>> Can you get this into the wiki page for July?
>> Others can edit if needed.
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2013
>>
>> --David
>>

>> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe
>> <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I think, though we are very new, we will have to submit one. So I
>> filled in
>> > some ideas below, see inline... HTH
>> >
>> > Your report should contain the following:

>> the
>> >

>> > [I think these are alerady listed in the action items page, so we may
>> want
>> > to pick from there]

>> > None that I can think of

>> > We have moved the code in
>> > Plans on educating the community on what the current design and
>> structure of
>> > the project
>> > The milestone plan proposed for next immediate release so that the
>> community
>> > can start engaging

>> >  This is our fist report. We are just into the second week of project
>> life.

>> this

>> the
>> Incubator

> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana
> Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94714289692

*Afkham Azeez*
Director of Architecture; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,
*Member; Apache Software Foundation;
**http://www.apache.org/*<http://www.apache.org/>
*
*
*email: **azeez@wso2.com* <az...@wso2.com>* cell: +94 77 3320919
blog: **http://blog.afkham.org* <http://blog.afkham.org>*
twitter: **http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez*<http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez>
*

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi David/Samisa,

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Just drop a line to general@incubator.a.o with your wiki username and you
will be granted edit access by one of the wiki admins.

Best Regards,
Nandana

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Samisa:

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
Looks good Samisa.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 5:14 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe <

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
On Jul 3, 2013, at 12:03 PM, Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks Chip! Signed off on this now.
>
> (For our next one: it is my preference that drafts be done on the ML and moved to the wiki once ratified.)

+ 1, I think that will be better to get every one's attention.

I signed of the report as well. For some reason my name did not come into the Wiki, so added it explicitly. Will hunt for the root cause next week.

Suresh

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Ah. I hadn't realised the due date was today. And yes, makes sense! Thanks.
:)

--
NS

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2013 ([ppmc])

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--
NS

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2013 ([ppmc])

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
I think, though we are very new, we will have to submit one. So I filled in
some ideas below, see inline... HTH

Your report should contain the following:

>  * Your project name
>  * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the
> project
>    or necessarily of its field
>  * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
>    graduation.

[I think these are alerady listed in the action items page, so we may want
to pick from there]

 * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
> aware of

None that I can think of