Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org> on 2015/04/08 12:15:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.7 (RC1)

Hi all,

After a year it's time for the next DotCMIS release.
DotCMIS 0.7 is a bug fix release, no major features have been added.

The artifacts have been tagged in SVN as chemistry-⁠dotcmis-⁠0.7-⁠RC1.
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/dotcmis/tags/chemistry-dotcmis-0.7-RC1/)

You can find the release candidate artifacts at:
http://people.apache.org/~fmui/dotcmis-0.7-RC1/

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release packages as Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.7

My vote is +1.

Thanks,

Florian

[CANCELED][VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.7 (RC1)

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I've fixed CMIS-907 and will start a vote for RC2 soon.

- Florian