Posted to builds@apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/02 22:16:19 UTC

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : Mahout-Quality #713

It looks to me that since March 24, the Mahout build fails on solaris1 and
succeeds on solaris2.  This isn't a clear cut pattern just yet, but it
smells like solaris1 is misconfigured somehow.

https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Mahout-Quality/buildTimeTrend

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks enormously.

Fwd: Jenkins build is back to normal : Mahout-Quality #713

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.