Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2016/03/09 10:45:29 UTC

Proposal for the "Tweets" and "News" sections of the main web page of the OFBiz site

Proposal:
in the main page of the ofbiz web site, move the "Tweets" section from the
right bar to the main section of the page, before the "News" section; then
rename the "News" section into "Announcements" or similar.

Goal:
give more visibility to our tweets because it is a more dynamic section
while the "News" section is update less frequently only when some
announcements or milestone is reached.

What do you think?

Jacopo

Re: Proposal for the "Tweets" and "News" sections of the main web page of the OFBiz site

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
yes, the width will be the same of the main section.

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
+1