Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Josh <jo...@isa.net.au> on 2002/08/09 06:56:29 UTC

Another fun error that makes no sense :(

Hi, I'm also getting this error all of a sudden:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPNote:
sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.

I have no idea what this is, and i certainly don't use any JSPNote or
JasperException classes in my code...

-Josh

"Rimmer, real dumplings, proper dumplings when they're properly
  cooked to perfection, proper dumplings, should not bounce."

Re: Another fun error that makes no sense :(

Posted by Josh <jo...@isa.net.au>.
OK, this one i've tracked down, it's a 1.4 thing.... but I still can't
figure out my constructor problems...

Now, it tells me there's no such constructor as () when I tried using the
default constructor.....

/me smash head

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>